· All government and private offices shall shift to online meetings.
· Face-to-face meetings shall me limited to five (5) individuals ONLY.
· All Halloween, trick or treat activities, Christmas, commemoration celebration, reunions or other holiday parties are prohibited.
· All parties shall only be for members of the same household inside their residences.
· All online events do not need a permit, a guest limit or curfew.
CEMETERIES AND FUNERAL PARLORS
· Visit link:bit.ly/ExecOrder52
PLACES OF WORSHIP
· Physical distancing of two (2) meters between members.
· No singing and unnecessary chatting among individuals.
· Members who are below 21 years old, 60 years old and above, those with immunodeficiency, comorbidity, other serious health risks and pregnant women are prohibited from attending worship.
FITNESS CLUBS AND GYMS
· By appointment ONLY. Clubs and gyms can only admit a maximum of five (5) members per hour and at no time can the facemask be taken off inside the club or gym.
RESTAURANTS, CARINDERIA AND OTHER FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS
· Customers are only allowed to remove their facemasks when eating or drinking. This notice should be placed on every table. All servers must wear a face shield on top of their facemasks.
· Limited to a maximum of two (2) hours daily with absolutely no sharing of equipment. Clubs and other establishments shall monitor the two-hour time limit for their members.
BILLIARDS, DARTS, CONTACT SPORTS
· Billiards, darts and all contact sports are prohibited.
· Non-professional and professional athletes can train for all kinds of sports with no time limit but they can conduct individual training only.
· Face-to-face team training shall be prohibited.
· Student athletes are subject to Section 15 and 16 of EO 57. Read here:bit.ly/ExecOrder57
· Allowed to open, but gaming/entertainment is prohibited.
A mass gathering is defined as a gathering of people for the same event or activity that has more than twenty-five (25) individuals. All mass gatherings are prohibited except:
· Other similar gatherings where people are not gathered for the same purpose
Allowable gatherings can only be for personal milestones, urgent government and business purposes and shall be guided by the following:
A. A gathering shall be allowed up to twenty (20) guests/participants including the celebrant/organizer and five (5) individuals for service providers/suppliers only. All other guests/participants can be online in another venue but will still be limited by the number of individuals mentioned above. Guests/participants cannot hop from one venue to the other.
B. A successive event of twenty-five (25) guests/participants at a time may be allowed provided that there is a time for entry and exit of guests so that the two groups cannot gather together.
C. If an event or activity has no service providers/suppliers, the guests/participants can be increased to a maximum of twenty-five (25) individuals.
D. Parade, motorcades, rallies and other gatherings in public places are absolutely prohibited. The right to free speech and expression in freedom parks shall be respected but the event must be limited to twenty-five (25) individuals and must be supervised by the Philippine National Police (PNP) and the City Health Office (CHO) to ensure that Section 1 hereof is implemented.
E. Government distribution of food or financial assistance can be increased to fifty (50) individuals at a time provided that BASIC HEALTH PROTOCOLS can be strictly implemented.